It’s already 8 days into the new year so I suppose it’s time to get to this…Today we will hear from Fletcher Matthew Dorsey! I tried to write the answers exactly as he said them. This legitimately took 2 days to complete.
- How old are you? 5
- Favorite subject in school: PE or recess
- What’s your favorite color? red
- What’s your favorite sport? football and then basketball and then baseball
- What’s your favorite food? Chicken fingers and french fries
- What’s your favorite sweet treat? My favorite candy is a Kit Kat. I like mommy’s monster cookies too!
- What is your favorite animal? My favorite animal is a lizard.
- What is your favorite song? I don’t have a favorite song mom, I like all the songs.
- What is your favorite thing to do? My favorite thing to do is to sleep with my lizard when I get one. Mommy says it’s swimming.
- Favorite team? The Chiefs
- Favorite restaurant? Chili’s
- Favorite Fast food? Freddy’s
- Favorite friends: Zeke and Logan (his cousins:)
- What makes you happy? Gaga
- What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a digger for dinosaurs bones.
- If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Hawaii or Disney World
- What do you like most about your dad? I like that he loves me.
- What do you like most about your mom? I like that she loves me too.
- Describe yourself…lizards, I can’t do this one mom.
- Who do you most admire and why? Gaga, mom and dad because they all love me and they are awesome.
- One word to describe the year? I like your backpack and I hate the corona virus (I can’t even explain the first part of this one)
- Best movie you have seen this year? Lord of the Rings and Think Like a Dog
- Something you have learned to do you had never done before? I learned to play tennis and I was awesome. I learned to play hockey too.
- Favorite place you visited this year? Disney
- Best quarantine activity we did? Swimming in the pond and playing in the snow (he insisted this was a quarantine activity and he wasn’t entirely wrong, because we were technically in quarantine because of the corona virus.
- What is an achievement you are proud of this year? Doing my homework. (Mom would have to agree)
- What has been the hardest part of the year for you? The corona virus and school.
- If you could change one thing that happened this year, what would it be? I would say the corona virus would never happen (you and me both buddy).
- What person at your school has made the biggest impact on your life? Why? “What, I don’t know what you mean mom?” We struggled with this question, I got no answers.
- What or whom are you most thankful for this year? The whole world and I’m thankful for Christmas.
I really like our house at Christmas time because the Christmas tree is awesome. The tree in my room is awesome too. It’s the biggest one of the kids. My favorite Christmas Eve tradition is the games and seeing our cousins. My favorite part of Christmas break was going to Florida because the rides were awesome and eating candy was awesome. One of my favorite rides was Slink Dog. I liked when it snowed and I got to sled and make my snow dog. I really don’t know what my favorite present was because I liked them all. I liked all the activities I got to do, like the rock things. This year I want to get better at being good.
This child lives his best life everyday. He is so full of energy and these pictures from this past month prove it!