As a fun little end of the year activity I am going to ask the kids the same questions. They will be in no particular order.
Today we will hear from Finley Joseph Dorsey!
- How old are you? 10
- Favorite subject in school: math
- What’s your favorite color? blue
- What’s your favorite sport? basketball
- What’s your favorite food? Steak
- What’s your favorite sweet treat? Brownies and ice cream
- What is your favorite animal? Dogs. Dogs are the best.
- What is your favorite song? I like rap, I don’t have a favorite song.
- What is your favorite thing to do? My favorite thing to do is play basketball
- Favorite team? KU or the Chicago Bulls or the Chiefs
- Favorite restaurant? Texas Roadhouse
- Favorite Fast food? Chik-fila
- Favorite friends: Cooper, Jake, Hunter…(he paused) well, everybody, I like everyone mom.
- What makes you happy? My family makes me happy!
- What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be an NBA basketball player.
- If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Hawaii!
- What do you like most about your dad? He is a good coach and he helps with my basketball teams.
- What do you like most about your mom? She always plays with us and she does a lot for us.
- Describe yourself…athletic, smart, kind, strong, funny.
- Who do you most admire and why? My mom and dad because they help me with sports and school and make me better at stuff.
- One word to describe the year? Some parts sad, some parts really fun.
- Best movie you have seen this year? Safety
- Something you have learned to do you had never done before? I learned how to ice skate that was fun.
- Favorite place you visited this year? Florida!
- Best quarantine activity we did? Playing in the barn or going to the lake.
- What is an achievement you are proud of this year? Making the A team for basketball was pretty cool.
- What has been the hardest part of the year for you? Being in quarantine and not seeing my friends.
- If you could change one thing that happened this year, what would it be? No corona virus at all. Ever.
- What person at your school has made the biggest impact on your life? Why? Hunter, because he plays sports with me all the time.
- What or whom are you most thankful for this year? I am most thankful that everyone in our family is healthy.
I really like our house at Christmas time because it’s a really happy place and I like all the decorations. The Christmas tree is my favorite. My favorite Christmas Eve tradition is having the party and playing the present game and the money game with our cousins. I did pretty good in the present game this year, I got 4 presents. Christmas break has been a lot of fun because we got to go to Florida right before it started, had the Christmas Eve party and we have spent a lot of time in the barn with our family and cousins. Today we got to go sledding so that was super fun. I love the snow. My favorite present was the hover board or basketball bag. In the new year I want to keep trying to get really good at basketball.